In a joint press conference in Islamabad, Interior Minister of Pakistan Ahsan Iqbal said that Government of Pakistan wants peace and prosperity in Pakistan. They don’t want killings and un-controllable law and order situations in country.
He further said, Panama case decision has given a huge economical loss to country. In the past 4-6 months, Pakistan economy and Pakistan stock exchange has suffered 400 billion Pak Rupees Loss.
A huge amount of investment has been stopped and many investors step backward from Pakistan Stock Exchange.
You might be interested in
- September 19, 2017 Bank of China allowed to start business operations in Pakistan State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) had issued a banking license to the […]
- September 17, 2017 A False campaign against Pakistan is running in #Geneva Confirmed from our sources, a false and baseless campaign against […]
- September 8, 2017 UN Must deploy peace army in Myanmar – Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri World renowned Spiritual and religious scholar and PAT Chief Dr. […]
- August 31, 2017 Moscow stock exchange announces trading in Bitcoin. Big things are happening around the globe as far as crypto-currency […]
- September 26, 2017 Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, suported by RAW – acknowledged by Indian analyst in top daily An Indian analyst has acknowledged , in a piece published in […]
- August 14, 2017 Pakistan Celebrates 70th independence day with patriotism KARACHI: Pakistan praises its 70th Independence Day with […]