It is reported that one of the rarest and most expensive vehicles is headed to Islamabad – Pakistan.
A Facebook page reported that one of the most expensive and rarest vehicle ‘Mercedes G63 AMG 6×6 Brabus 700’ is seen at Islamabad dry port.
So far Mercedes only produced 15 units of Mercedes G63 AMG 6×6 Brabus 700 and one of them is coming to Pakistan.
The vehicle was produced from 2013 – 2015. After 2015 company completely stopped production and labeled all the models sold out to maintain the exclusivity of it. In 2015 however, the tuner company of Mercedes-Benz, Brabus came up with a tuned version of the G63 AMG 6×6. Only 15 exclusive models were made and sent to the Malaysian market costing a total of 698,888 Euros (approximately RS. 86,593,701).
Now one of the 15 models of the exclusive Brabus is headed on its way to Islamabad. Imagine with a price tag of RS. 86593701 how much it would be in Pakistan after duty paid. Our estimate is around 25 Crore!
Below are some images and videos. please have a look.
You might be interested in
- August 1, 2017 PSL’s 6th team name has been announced. Yes you read it right. Pakistan Super League's sixth team name has […]
- September 11, 2017 Blue Whale game is in trouble #BlueWhaleChallenge Yes you read it right. Blue Whale Challenge or Blue Whale Game, who […]
- October 20, 2017 Honda re-calls vehicles due to possible Air bag malfunctioning Recently in an advertisement Honda (Pakistan) re-calls its vehicles […]
- April 10, 2018 Youtube hacked: Popular Hits, Music Videos deleted or taken down by hackers Youtube appears to be hacked by hackers today, as a result, a number […]
- August 13, 2017 Cat fell asleep due to boring lecture in class in Malaysian University A cat in Malaysia randomly entered in International Islamic […]
- August 4, 2017 PTCL and Nayatel Battle – People are getting entertained. PTCL and Nayatel Battle started when a twitter User posted a funny […]