New bus service was launched on Saturday 27th October 2018. The Bus service will let you travel from Lahore , Pakistan to Tashkurgan (Kashgar) for as low as PKR 13000 only. Bus service will start its operation on November 3rd, 2018.
Initially the bus service will run 4 days a week from Lahore to Tashkurgan and Tashkurgan to Lahore. This will be a 30 hrs long trip and the passengers will get to enjoy the view of beautiful sights of northern Pakistan.
Passengers can book their seats from Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi offices. Bus service will have following features
- Premium and luxurious buses
- Comfortable journey
- Better en route services, that include breakfast, lunch, dinner refreshment beverages, tea, and snacks.
- Fast Wi-Fi throughout the journey
- Camera installed inside the bus for better security.
The service informs passengers to book their seats at least a week before the travel. Here are the fares for CPEC Passenger Bus Service charges for the comfortable journey between the two countries.
- One way ticket from Lahore to Taskurgan – PKR 13000 per seat.
- One way ticket from Tashkurgan to Lahore – RMB600 (equivalent to PKR 11,475 under current exchange rate).
- Return Ticket – PKR23000
Passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of baggage upto 20 Kgs maximum weight. For additional Kgs, passengers will be charged separately. Passenger will need to keep following documents with them during travelling:
- Original CNIC
- Valid Visa
- Original Invitation from China
Following are some interior and features of bus service, that has been revealed so far.